Thursday, April 21, 2011

the beginning...

Hunter was born on September 4th 2000, Labor Day! 24hrs of labor to be exact. I had an amazing pregnancy, super healthy, felt great and loved every minute of being pregnant! My husband loved it all too! We chose not to find out what we were expecting, but I knew, I knew in my heart that we were having a boy...and that his name would be Hunter. The moment I saw him, love at first sight, that unconditional love that you hear about but don't really experience until you have a baby. There were a few complications but overall, a super healthy, very beautiful, really long and a little chubby baby boy was born.
The first few years of his life, everything seemed picturesque perfect! I did not go back to work, and I started a small home-based eBay business. I was fortunate enough to be able to stay home with him and enjoy every single minute of every single day with him. I loved dressing him up and taking pictures of him, he was a beautiful baby with a beautiful smile, porcelain skin, fat juicy kissy lips and the biggest blue eyes you have ever seen! We went on walks, outings to the mall, yoga for 2, played with toys, read lots of books, sang tons of songs and joined a mommy & me group. Up until he was about 2 years or so, he seemed to meet all his milestones, at least in our opinion. It wasn't until the mommy & me group started that I noticed he was a bit different than the other babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment