Thursday, April 21, 2011

starting today...

Hi I am Lisa, Hunter's mom.

It's our 4th day of Spring Break and I can't tell you how long I have wanted to start this blog about my son Hunter. He is now 10, I should have started this when he turned 3 or maybe even earlier, but no looking back, I will start today, Thursday April 21st 9:14 am. Why today, because I don't want to go another day without documenting his remarkable story.
April is also special to us as it is Autism Awareness Month! I promise to update you alot and with that being said, I will share with you my amazing little boy, who is an inspiration to so many. There may be some tears along the way, but this is a story of love, hope, laughter and a little thing called Autism! I want this blog to show the positive and beautiful things about Autism...this is our journey, this is the beginning of Hunter's Voice...

No comments:

Post a Comment